Sunday, 26 August 2012

Birthday

Morning all,

Today is a new challenge at Scrappers Delights, it's also Janice's  Birthday, so the theme is Birthday.
Here's the card I made for the challenge. Of course it's a birthday theme. I thought this clown was quite cute.



With the clown digi, comes some sentiments and balloons. I used the balloons to make my own backing paper. Here's the backing paper before I cut it to size.


Looking at the paper after I've made the card I would next time use smaller balloons  and more of them. I think there's too much white. Here's the sentiment I used. I used the same colours for the balloons and on the sentiment.


Here's a close up of the image. This is the first time I've attemped to colour balloons to look like their transparent. I don't think I did too bad a job, But I'm still learning.


Last but not least here are the colours I used



Here is what you get in the digi package. You can find it here . They are on sale so you can get a bargain.



Well I hope you like my card and will try and make your own background papers using your digi stamps.
Enjoy the Bank Holiday
Kelly x

3 comments:

kay said...

clever you kelly,great background,and a super card,x

NanaConnie said...

Absolutely adorable, Kelly!

Annette said...

Gorgeous background fab card x