Friday, 13 July 2012

Simply Betty and Saturated Canary

Good Morning all,

Today I thought I'd share with you a couple of cards I've made recently. The layout's are the same in both cards but different stamps and coloured papers.


The first card is a mix of two different stamps. The artist digi is from Simply Betty. The olympian on the canvas is by Saturated Canary I just shrunk it and put it on the easel. This card is for a teaching assistant at work who is leaving. She's a fab artist and we've been studying the Olympics as a topic this term. I thought the two summed her up perfectly.



This image is from Saturated Canary. It's very sweet and I wanted to use some bright colours as our weather at the moment is non stop rain. We need some sun.

I hope you liked these cards. Take a look at their sites as their designs are stunning. Thank you Pam for having me today at The Bugbytes.

Check back over the weekend for some more projects I'll be sharing.

Kelly x

3 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Beautiful card. Love the detailed coloring. TFS

Pam said...

Great coloring. Love your cards. Awesome job. Tfs

Betty Boo! said...

Ooooh waht beauties of cards!!!