Friday, 27 July 2012

Quick card and Tumbling Buddy

Morning All,
Today I have a couple of things to share with you. First I have a card to share. Betty from Simply B stamps was having a tumbling buddy partners on Facebook. Of course I took part although finding tumblers over here in the U.K was tricky. I'm going to show you the lovely goodies I received from my partner.

Here's the card I made to post on She's a sassy lady. Thanks Sheila for having me today.I'm new to digi papers and my friend Amanda, showed me some that she'd printed off. Well I saw the designs and had to buy some. I brought them from Sassy Designs. The stamp is by Elizabeth Bell through Whimsy Stamps.

Here is a close up of the stamped image.


Here is the lovely card I received from my Tumbling Buddy Michelle. Betty deigned the image for us to be able to use on a card to our buddy.


Here is my Tumbler it was full of flowers, charms and brads. For some reason the picture has shrunk. The tumbler is a lot larger than this.
                                  

Here is what was inside the tumbler

Aswell as this I also received, papers, ribbons, stamps and sticky jems.


Here is a list to the blogs of all the tumbling buddies that took part. You can take a look at these blogs from 12 Noon PST time as some of these are American blogs.


A big thank you to Betty for organising this swap and to my partner Michelle for the fab goodies.
I'm in another tumbling swap which I'll share with you in August.

Kelly x




10 comments:

kay said...

aorable card kelly,like your digi paper,enjoy using your new goodies,hope you are well,x

Scrap Vamp said...

Great card! Awesome goodies from your buddy!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a beautiful card I just love the little image it is just perfect for this time of year. Thanks for sharing withu us today at She's A Sassy Lady.

Scrap Vamp said...

Great goodies and card!

Corinne said...

Oh what a beautiful card, LOVE it.. those charms are just stunning, I can definitely see them hanging from a beautiful bow! Fantastic box!
Glad you had fun!
Hugs

Rhonda Miller said...

What fun goodies. I love all the charms.

Christina said...

You got some gorgeous flowers and bling! Love it!

Laura B said...

Your card is very pretty! And you received some beautiful crafty goodies in the swap.:)

Betty Boo! said...

Great cards and awesome loot! Whoohoo!!

Irene's Creations said...

Wowie, looks like you got LOTS of goodies to use! Have fun with it all.