Saturday, 23 June 2012

Some Odd Girl

Evening all,
Sorry I haven't posted for a while but I've had some personal things going on. That's nearly sorted now, so it's time to get back making. Some Odd Girl are having a Facebook Fun day today. There's been prizes given away for various things. One of the challenges was to colour in an image using 'Non Traditional Hair Colour'.
This gave me a good excuse to colour in this image I've had for a while.


First I chose pink hair. Usingmy copic sketch markers colours : R81, R83, R85

Here's a close up of the image. I've recently completed the Copic Certified Designer course, so this was a chance to play with some of the tips I'd been given.



Here she is with blue hair. I used B01, B02, B04. As you can see I got a bit addicted playing so had to try lots of different combos.

Here's a close up.

Lastly I coloured her with purple hair. I used V12, V15 and V17.


I think I like this one the most as it's a more darker/vibrant colour than the others which were pastel.

Well I hope you like these images. I've just got to add some embellishments to the cards to finish them off. I couldn't wait to get them posted, so they're here in their cas form.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend
Kelly x




2 comments:

Kristy said...

I know I commented on FB but I had to pop over and leave some love here too! I'm really lovin these, how you made them look all their own with your coloring. They make me think of triplets and one is the emo triplet ;) Lovely coloring and cards! Thanks for playing with us and I hope you enjoyed the Fun Day! :)

Amanda said...

Well the pink one is my favourite cos it is sitting on my coffee table lol. Hugs, Amanda x