Thursday, 28 June 2012

Just Inspirational Challenges Week 35

Morning all,
Today is the start of the new challenge at Just Inspirational Challenges.
This week we are sponsored by the fab Squigglefly.

This week's image as chosen by Choccy:


 
Here is my card. I picked out the colours red, white and blue from the picture. I will take another photo at a later date as I've just noticed one of the gems moved whilst I was taking the photo.

Here's a close up of the image



It's quite a sweet image and sums up our weather at the moment.
Well I hope you like my card. Stop by tomorrow to see what else I've made.

Kelly x

2 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Great card and I love how and where you got your inspiration from. TFS

Pam said...

Cute cute card. I love the coloring especially the rain. TFS