Monday, 25 June 2012

The Crazy Challenge 123 Sketch


Hi all,
Today is the start of a new challenge over at The Crazy Challenge. This week we are sponsored by two designers and we have a sketch to follow.

Here is the Sketch. Quite a nice one to follow. Here are the two designers
 The fabulous Digi Doodle Shop .

Prize is $10 gift certificate .
AND the fab Sassy Studio Designs!!
Who are offering the winner 4 digi images!


Here's my take on the sketch. I quite like using pink and yellow together.


Here is the image up close.

Well I hope you like the card I have to share today. I've been having a go at colouring in with distress inks. Hopefully I'll be able to share what I've done with those soon.

Kelly x

1 comment:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a Sassy lady she is! Love the colors and your coloring is wonderful. TFS