Thursday, 3 May 2012

Kenny K

Good Morning,

Today over at Just Inspirational Challenges is the start of Challenge 27. This week is sponsored by Kenny K. We have a Father's Day theme and a sketch to follow. Here is my card for this week.


I chose this image because who doesn't love a superhero. Of course I had to colour him in like Superman. My hubby is likes Superman so I was thinking of what he'd like as a Father's day card.
Here are the copics I used.


I hope you like my card and will join in the challenge by either following the sketch, theme or the colour scheme from ur theme photo.

Kelly x

4 comments:

Crafty Daffy said...

Lovely classic superman and great card! xx Denise

kay said...

isnt he a handsome chappie,fab card kelly,only 10 sleeps til bristol,x

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Great card. Love the superman! TFS

Annette said...

Brilliant card kelly love the colouring in Have a fab time in bristol x