Thursday, 17 May 2012

Doodle Pantry

Good Morning,
Hope you're having a lovely day. Today it's my turn to choose the theme over at Just Inspirational challenges. The theme is animals and we are sponsored by Doodle Pantry.




Here is my card. It's a very quick card. Especially useful if you're in a rush or have forgotten someone's birthday.





Here's a close up of the owl and sentiment. This owl comes coloured or just in a line drawing for colouring in. I used the coloured in image to show how vibrant the colours are.


I hope you like the card.
Kelly x

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Fab card, love the cute little owl...

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Great little card. Love the sentiment too. TFS

NanaConnie said...

Quirky Owl is one of my favorite Doodle Pantry images, Kelly and you've featured him well. :-D Love that background paper and all the flowers.

applejack cards by sue said...

A very sweet card. Isn't that the cutest owl image. Love the colours.