Monday, 2 April 2012

Spring

Afternoon all,
It's the start of the Easter holidays in the U.K. Time to do some crafting.
This weeks challenge at The Crazy Challenge is Spring. Today we have a new sponsor Redonkulos Designs. Spring to be is when all the daffodiles start appearing. I choose the yellow and green copics for this image. The papers are from First edition.
Here's a close up of the image. I think it's fab. You could do all sorts of cards with this image.
Here are the copics I used.
Well I need to finish my tag album and hopefully have that posted on here some time this week.
Enjoy the sunshine.
Kelly x

4 comments:

kay said...

hi kelly,its a fab card,funky image and love the colours you have chosen,enjoy finishing the album,x

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Great card. I did my final project with my copics and made a card... I can't wait to post it and hope you get a chance to stop by and check it out. TFS

Pam said...

Lovely card. Love the coloring on the charming stamp. TFS

Cards by Alison said...

Love the card especially that image. Alison xxx