Thursday, 19 April 2012

DtsArt

Good Morning,
Today is our new challenge over at Just Inspirational Challenges.  This week we are sponsored by the fab DtsArt.
dtsart-ds-ani2

and we also have My Creative Class

My Creative Classroom is an online arts and crafts learning center. Our interactive and in-depth courses are instructor led and filled with wonderful projects and techniques to help you get the most out of your supplies. This Spring MCC will be offering over 100 courses. From the Cricut to Primas, to mixed media and rubber stamping, to scrapbooking, sewing and more, we have something for everyone. Don't miss out on some wonderful classes starting now:


We are excited to be sponsoring Just Inspirational Challenges. You can view our entire class list on our website at My Creative Classroom. You can also view classes on our Facebook Page too! One lucky winner will receive a free seat to a class of their choice.....Good Luck!


So here is my card. The girl is from DtsArt. The tree is a image from google.


This is the first time that I have coloured in a tree. I think it's turned out rather well for a first attempt.

Here's a closer look at the little girl. She's rather cute.

Here are the copics I used. Quite a lot of colours.

Well I hope you liked the card and will have a go at this weeks challenge.   
Kelly x                                         

5 comments:

kay said...

your colouring of the tree is brill,love the shading,see you have used a few greens :)

Catherine said...

Pretty card.....

Cards by Alison said...

Such a cute card. Alison xx

Anonymous said...

Somebody necessarily lend a hand to make severely posts I would state. That is the first time I frequented your web page and to this point? I amazed with the analysis you made to make this actual publish extraordinary. Excellent task!

Annette said...

gorgeous card x