Saturday, 14 April 2012

Bloghop

Good morning,
Today I'm taking part in a bloghop organised by The Bugbytes. If you've come straight here please start the hop here. The theme is crafty or green. Of course I had to choose crafty. Perfect time to use some of my digi's. We were given the choice of a scrapbook lyout or a card layout. I chose the card layout.

Here is the fab sketch by Pam. I've made two cards.



Here's the first card. As I love my copics I thought Copica by Saturated Canary was appropriate.
As purple is my favourite colour I chose purple papers and pens.

Here is a close up of Copica. I just love her.
This time I had to use Smash Bob, gain by Saturated Canary. Smshing booking is my new favourite past time. I will be uploading some pages at future date.
Here she is close up. I just love the smashbook element and the glint in her eyes.
On Sunday at 8pm I will draw a name from any comments I receive for the bloghop to win a little surprise from me. It has some stamps in it and some other goodies.
Well I hope you enjoyed my creations. Your next stop is Chris.
Enjoy the rest of the hop. Don't forget to leave a comment for the chnce to win a little surprise.
Kelly x

22 comments:

JenL said...

Beautiful cards! I love the colors that you used. :)

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a great little card... I love this little girl with a pocket full of markers! TFS

Michelle said...

Beautiful card - your colouring is fabulous.

Pam said...

Love it. What an apt digi image. Enabling! Now I have to get that digi image :). Love the way you have colored. Love your interpretation of the sketch. TFS

CREATIVE M said...

Love both Cards!But The details on the first card"the markers on her apron" is just ADORABLE!Love purple and you did an Amazing job with Copics Markers!I hope someday Me too!TFS New Follower.
http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspto.com

Catherine said...

Fab set of cards, so pretty....

Lori Apgar said...

What fun images on your cards!!! Love them both!

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

Adorable digi images on both cards!

Debbie said...

awesome cards ! I really love those crafty girl images you used too ! TFS

ChatterScene.com said...

I love you project!

Jeannie said...

This is just too cute! Love everything about this look!

silvia said...

Adorable cards!! I love the image and how you colored her :)

Happyscrapin said...

I love your cards! You have done a fantastic job using your Cropics!!!! I love the color purple and the flowers are beautiful!


plese.cathy at yahoo dot com

Cards by Alison said...

Brilliant cards love them. Alison xxx

Josie0602 said...

Adorable cards and I really love the one with the girl holding the smash book!

Tracy
http://scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com

loving3boys1girl said...

Great cards!
~Tracy

emzie said...

I love your cards they're very pretty and I especialy like the purple girl. Love your work!:)

emzie said...

Lush cards love them. Especially like the flowers and think they are beautiful. Your colouring was great.:)

emzie said...

love love and more love for these

gorgeous cards!!! they r fantastic

and i love them. I especialy like

the flowers as they really make it

pretty. :)

emzie said...

love love and more love for these

cards they are fantastic. I

especialy like the flowers they

really make the card pretty. :)

Kimberli said...

I love your cards, the coloring is amazing!

kay said...

what fab images,and your fave colour looks good on them,fab cards,x