Monday, 5 March 2012

Steampunk

Morning,

Today over at The Crazy Challenge we have a steampunk theme. The images are from Delicious Doodles.
Here is my card. The fairy actually faces the other way but I flipped her in word as I wanted her facing the other way. The corners are from Delicious Doodles too. I went over them with a sukura pen. Here are the copics I used. Dress E37, E09. Wings C1. Skin E00, E11, E21, E31, R20. Hair YR20, YR21, E53.

I hope you like this card. I will be posting on Tuesday some christmas cards I've made. It's a challenge I'm in, to make a christmas card a week, so we have cards ready instead of rushing at christmas. I'll also be posting a mini I've made at some point this week.
Kelly x

4 comments:

applejack cards by sue said...

A beautiful card, great image and embellishments.

kay said...

this is gorgeous,love your corners,x

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Wow, she is beautiful! You color so wonderful. TFS

NanaConnie said...

Beautifully done, Kelly! Love the neutrals in your color combo.