Friday, 23 March 2012

Picked Sweet

Morning all,
I am a big fan of the stamp designer Elizabeth Bell. I first saw her designs at Sugar Nellie. My favourite is Daisy. When I saw her latest release from Whimsy Stamps I had to buy them as they are very much like daisy. This stamp I've used today is called Picked Sweet.



I chose greens, reds, violets and pinks to colour her in. The background paper is Up, Up and Away by first edition papers. I went for a spring like feel as it's glorious sunshine today in the U.K.
 I'm still not a hundred percent on her hair. First time I've tried red, but I think it's alright. Hey I'm still learning.

Here are the copics I used. I thought this was easier than listing them all.
Well I hope you like my card today. Thanks Sheila for having my today at Shes a sassy lady.
Kelly x

5 comments:

Cards by Alison said...

Very pretty card love the colours and the image. Alison xxx

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Beautiful!!! I have just started coloring and can't even imagine using this many colors! Wow, it is beautiful! Thanks for sharing today at She's A Sassy Lady.

NanaConnie said...

Oh, yes, Kelly -- she HAD to be a redhead! Fab coloring and gorgeous papers.

Pam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pam said...

Very cute. Love bell's designs too. Saw her at susana custom arts and then discovered her diggies and at whiff of joy too. Your coloring came out great. TFS