Thursday, 8 March 2012

Just Inspirational

Good morning,

Hope you're all well. Today over at Just Inspirational Challenges we're sponsored by The Stampin Boutique. They have some fab images including the one on my card. I coloured in with my copics. Skin E00 E11 E21. Hair YR20 YR21 E35. Dress V15. Chair RV17 YR24. Mat RV10 RV11. The papers are First edition Love letters.

AS you can guess I still haven't finished the finishing touches to the christmas card. Come back tomorrow to see a blog booklet I've made to try and keep my self on track.

Kelly x

4 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a great little card! Love it. TFS

NanaConnie said...

This is incredible, Kelly! Love the flower you chose. It really sets off the image. Great colors. :-D

Karla said...

sweet card! adorable image!

Pam said...

This is lovely. I love your coloring. TFS