Monday, 19 March 2012

Go Green


Hi all,
I'm finally recovered from three fully packed days at Pinkery on Exmoor. Lots of fun activities. I may post some photos at a later date.

Over at The Crazy Challenge we have a Go Green challenge starting. I chose to use green papers, cards and pens.

Here is the close up of the image. She's rather sweet. Here are the copic I used : Hair E59, E29, E57. Clothes YG95, YG17, G16, G82. Eyes Boo. Skin E00, E11, E21.
Luckily I had some green flowers. However the rose was white. I used my YG95 copic sketch pen to colour it in. I think it looks rather good as the mulberry paper is different thicknesses so gives it it's shading.
Come and join iin our challenge
Kelly x

2 comments:

kay said...

fab funky card kelly,hope you got the tag i posted wed,x

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

I can remember the days of bell bottom pants! Cute! TFS