Thursday, 16 February 2012

Owls



Morning,


I haven't quite finished my cards yet. If I'm honest I sort of lost interest once I coloured the images. I'm hoping to rectify that tomorrow. I thought I'd share my DT tag with you for Just Inspirational challenges. This week we are sponsored by Fresh Brewed Designs.





Here is a close up of the owls. I usd my copics to colour them in. I used colours RV19, RV34, BG15, BG32.




For the bunting I used my stampin up punch. It's my new toy. I coloured the outside of the flag and the hearts with RV19.



I hope you like my tag. I had a lovely day yesterday, my hubby gave me some vouchers for my local craft shop. It's the first time he's ever brought anything for me craft related. I was grinning from ear to ear. I'm hoping a trip there tomorrow will kick start my mojo for the images I need to make into cards.

Kelly x

6 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Great card and wonderful coloring! TFS

NanaConnie said...

I love this tag, Kelly. The banner is fabulous and those fibers are spectacular!

janner said...

I like your tag. Great husband.

Happyscrapin said...

Hi Kelly, you are one of my picks for the LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD! I think your blog is fabulous!
Hugs,
Cathy

kay said...

hi kelly,cute tag,did you buy anything good at the craft shop? am loving my punch too,x

pauline said...

Great cards love the angels xx