Monday, 23 January 2012

Vintage

Hi all,
Today at The Crazy Challenge we have a theme and it's Vintage. This week we are sponsored by The stamping Boutique


We had some wonderful images from the Stamp Boutique and this image was one of my favourites. I tried to colour it in darker to add to the vintage feel of the paper. I coloured the seam binding with the same copic marker that was the closest colour that I had had to the Kraft card.


I hope you're enjoying my dt projects. I will be making bits that aren't dt related and will be posting them soon. If there's anything that you'd like to see as a tutorial or a technique you're unsure of leave me a comment and I'll see what I can do. I hope you like my new blog template. Purple is one of my favourite colours. It seems to calm my soul x


Kelly x

3 comments:

kay said...

hi kelly,see you are going strong with your dt cards,well done and the colour of you new look is fab,x

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Beautiful card!

Stampin D Amour said...

Hi Kelly - your card is so adorable!!! Thanks-a-million for posting a link to on docrafts about "free vintage digi stamps"...xo

-pamela :)