Monday, 16 January 2012

Vintage Tag

Hi all,

Today it's the start of another challenge over at The Crazy Challenge. This week we're playing Tic Tac Toe. You need to choose three in a row but it has to include the image in your selection.

We're sponsored by Digi Doodle Shop. They have some fabulous digi stamps.


Here is my DT card. I chose Ribbon/Lace and Gems/Pearls. This week I made a tag rather than a card.



Here's a close up of the 1930's lady. I made sure the colours I used complimented the paper I used.


Here is the top of the tag. I added some charms a clock and a sewing ream.



I hope you liked my tag this week.

Kelly x

5 comments:

kay said...

hi kelly,your tag is fab,those charms are adorable,are you using it also for the dc swop as would be perfect,x

Mina said...

wow Kelly your tag is stunning, perfectly vintage and I love that little charm
Mina xxx

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Beautiful tag and wonderful detail. TFS

CraftyLoops said...

Kelly this tag is really beautiful. Lee x

Stampin D Amour said...

What a fabulous tag! I love vintage images! xo

-pamela :)