Monday, 30 January 2012

Tressa, a Princess

Hi all,
Today over at The Crazy Challenge we are sponsored by Saturated Canary. By entering a card you could win 2 digis of your choice from Krista's etsy shop. The theme this week is flowers. The stamp I used is called Tressa, a Princess. It's a gorgeous stamp. I teamed it up with a flower stamp that came free with a magazine. I think you can see they go really well together.


Here is a close up of Tressa. The details in the stamp are stunning.


Here's a close up of Tressa and the flowers. I used my copic sketch markers to colour them in. I'm still learning with these pens, but do love the colours.




Kelly x



4 comments:

kay said...

beautiful,love how you have used the flowers to frame the image,x

CraftyLoops said...

How gorgeous and your colouring is stunning. Lee x

sue said...

gorgous card love the image & colours sue x

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors and the detail in it. TFS