Monday, 9 January 2012

New Design Team

Hi all,
I have some fab news to share with you today. I'm now on another dt for a fab challenge blog called The Crazy Challenge. I have posted my first card today for them. We are being sponsored this week by Sassy Studio Designs. There is 4 digis up for grabs. The theme this week is lace and/ or pearls.





Here is my card for this week. I've chosen peaches to go with the backing paper.



Here is a close up of the image. Isn't she fab.





This is the first time I've put hat pins with a flower on a card. Hopefully you'll like it as much as I was pleased with the attempt.


Another shot of the card.






I promise I'm going to start taking proper photos of my cards in the daytime. I had to take these at night. I hope you liked my first card for The Crazy Challenge.




Kelly x

4 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a cute little card Kelly! Great coloring... her hair is just awesome! TFS

NGCARDS said...

You have a wonderful blog! Good Luck with our DT Call over at Creative Inspirations! xxx

CraftyLoops said...

What fabulous news and a beautiful card too. Lee x

Teresa said...

Beautiful card, love the colour of that rose too.
Congrats on your new DT post.
Teresa xx