Monday, 2 January 2012

Challenges

Hi all,

I thought I'd tell you about my challenges I have for 2012. I thought I'd have goals rather than resolutions as they will seem more reachable.

I challenge my self to :-

1. Make more cards in advance. (I'm going to pay myself a £1 for each card I make and save it. This'll pay for more stash when I go to craft shows etc).

2. Sort through stash and donate/ sell bits I'm not going to use.

3. Scrapbook more, make more mini's etc.

4. Use my papers and not just stroke them. (this'll be hard)

5. Keep blog more up to date, at least 3 times a week.

6. Enter more blog challenges.

7. Use the stamps not just collect them

8. Learn to sketch

9. Dedicate time to crafting.

10. Keep going towards my weight goal.

Well there's a lot more I could add. I'd like to say I live up to the challenge I've set myself by the end of 2012.

What are your challenges/goals for 2012?

Kelly x

3 comments:

CraftyLoops said...

These sound pretty good to me Kelly. Mine are to sort out my room and to actually build up a paper stash. Im terribly for not buying paper. My stash is more of a pitiful wad of papers!! Lee x

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Oh my, I so chuckled and #4...

We do that we just oooohh and aaaaahh and touch and dream over pretty paper and yet we are afraid to touch or cut as we wait for something better to come along. Thanks for putting a smile on my face with those goals!

kay said...

good luck with those kelly,wonder how long you will last.....lol