Friday, 23 December 2011

My Son's Birthday

Morning all,
Today is my Son's birthday, so I thought I'd share with you the card I made for him. He is Where's Wally mad. We have all of the books, mugs, calendar and I have a duvet cover for him too. He loves him, which meant I thought I'd make him a card with Wally on it.



I copied some pages from his book to have as backgrounds and some wally's.



Here's the finished card. I just mat and layered the background and Wally. I didn't want to add anything else as I know my son will be looking for Wally, so I made sure I hadn't covered him up.


I hope you like the card. Thanks to Sheila for having my today at She's a Sassy Lady.


Have a wonderful Christmas and I'll see you in the New Year.


Kelly x

4 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a great card. I love it and I am sure he will too.
When my children were little they were into that too, and they could find him and as hard as I tried I rarely found that little rascal! Thanks for sharing this with us today at She's A Sassy Lady!
Merry Christmas to you & your family!

Pink Dandelion said...

Smashing card, your son will love it. Debs xx

CraftyLoops said...

Fantastic card Kelly, and a fantastic card for kids. Lee xx

Frances said...

You just gotta love the creativity in this card. There surely is more to birthday party ideas than just the entire theme itself since these require time and lots of creativity juice for it to become great!