Saturday, 10 December 2011

Blog Hop


Hi all,
Welcome to our blog hop.
Here's the list of everyone in the blog. Please go and take a look and leave them some happiness.

1. Pam
2. Jeannie
3. Jen
4. Carole
5. Lisa
6. Audrey
7. Mila
8. Sheila aka sassylady
9. Elizabeth
10. Kelly You Are Here x
11. Dayna
12. Lori
13. Denine
14. Melissa
15. Allison

Let me tell you about my project. I needed to make a lot of cards quickly. So I stamped 6 images to a A4 size piece of card. I did this on 7 pieces of card. I then coloured all the orange on all sheets and then the next colour etc. Like a production line.


Here's a picture showing what I mean.




Once coloured I then added some stickles to the heart, star and pom pom on the hat.




I cut the stamped images out once dried 3.5 inches square. I then cut backing paper at 4 inches square.





I then mat and layed them. I made quite a few cards and they didn't take long. I only used 4 sheets of 12 x 12 paper.I could cut 9 backing pieces from each sheet. It was also a good way of using up xmas papers that I've had for a while.


I hope you enjoy the rest of the bloghop.


Kelly x











23 comments:

Pam said...

Love the card and the coloring. Great way to make multiple cards. TFS

Dayna Sabrina said...

Kelly these cards are very cute! Great winter and holiday theme! I know about production lines, it looks like you knocked them out very quickly. Great job! ~ Sabrina

Kards by Kathi said...

What a neat idea for a blog hop. I think making your own tags is great. I am also honored to be #1.

LisaB said...

Great Cards!!!

AllisonF (Goody Bag Diva) said...

these are super cute!

scrappyRN said...

Very cute cards and great job with the coloring.

Brenda said...

I like your ideal for "mass production". You did a great job.

Kymberlee said...

Those cards are really cute

CraftyLoops said...

How gorgeous, these are lovely. Lee x

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Cute, cards. I was just talking to Melissa that I need to be coloring more. So pretty!

Maria said...

Great way to mass produce. Your cards are cute!

CathyinMN said...

Cute cards. I usually do assembly line-type production, too, when I have to make a lot of something.

Lori Apgar said...

Cute cards!! I love your mass production tips!!!

Audrey Frelx said...

What cute cards and you did a great job coloring!!!

Bunnyfreak said...

Great idea to use the production method.

Denine said...

Kelly, These are adorable. What a great idea for mass production. TFS

Carole P said...

These cards are adorable. I am not an assembly line card maker, but I like that you shared your method. I think it probably works especially well when coloring images. I may have to try this!

Happyscrapin said...

Great cards!! They turned out really cute!

plese.cathy at yahoo dot com
happyscrapin@blogspot.com

marg0006 said...

Great idea when you are trying to save time.
marg0006@verizon.net

marg0006 said...

What a great idea to save time. Love it.
marg0006@verizon.net

M&MSCRAPS said...

So cute!!

neddgirl said...

These are so fun.

Rebecca
brrck@yahoo.com

JenL said...

Adorable!!