Friday, 9 December 2011

Altered box


Hi all ,
Today I'm a guest at The Bugbytes. Thank you Pam for having me today. I thought I'd share with you a box I'm altering at the moment. I received some crafty goodies in a box that holds 12 inch papers. It's a pizza style box.



First I distress stained all around the edge of my box. Inside and out.




Here's a quick lokk at the inside of the box.



Here is a close up of the distress staining. I had to go in quite a bit as the 12 inch paper has quite a border around it once on.




I used Ella Blue papers. For the top, I punched around the edge of the paper with a Martha Stewart PATP. Then stuck it on with my atg.


Inside I just covered the inside top and bottom with card. I didn't do the dges on these as I wanted to cover as much of the bottom as I could.




Here's a close up of the front. I used K&Co rub ons and flowers.





This is a digi stamp by Saturated Canary. It's called Copica. I love it and Happiness for me is crafting so the two seemed to go together.







Hre's the finished front. I say finished but I need something in the middle and I can't put my finger on what it needs. If you have any suggestions please add it in the comment section. Any suggestions would be gratefully recceived.




Tomorrow I'm taking part in a bloghop. Please come and take a look at all of the creations we've all made.




Kelly x

3 comments:

Pam said...

Wow! That looks really cute. Love the stamp and coloring. It will make such a cute storage box. TFS

CraftyLoops said...

Wow Kelly this box turned out really amazing. Lee xx

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

This is great. I can't get over the difference from begining to end. Beautiful.