Thursday, 10 November 2011

Just Inspirational Challenges


Hi all,
Today I'm sharing a card with you using an image from Meljin Designs. Meljin Designs are our sponsor for this weeks challenge at Just inspirational challenges. I wanted to keep the card quite simple as it's an important day in our history. It is a bit sparkly but you can't really tell in the photo. Go take a look at the blog as there are some fab creations by the design team.
I hope you'll join us for this challenge.

Tomorrow I'll be sharing with you what I have done with the book I made last month.
Kelly x

3 comments:

Cards by Alison said...

Brilliant card, love the colours you have used. Alison xxx

Cricut Couple said...

So Pretty! I love how you matted the center designs. Love it!

CraftyLoops said...

Kelly this is beautiful, I love black and red together. Lee x