Today I though I’d show you what I have done to the book that I made in a earlier post. Click Here to take you to that post.
Since making it I’ve made a few adjustments.
First I have now stuck the pages in. I used my ATG gun and put tape down the spine of the pages and stuck them in. This just stops them from slipping.
Here is what it looks like now. I will still use the ribbon as a decoration.
Now for the inside pages. First I stamped the same image on every other page. It’s every other page as the pens will come through the back. I will at a later date stamp the image on a separate piece of card and stick it in to cover the colouring that comes through. I chose an image that had lots of hair.
Here are two pages coloured in with Promarkers. I’ve made notes down the side of the colours I’ve used. I will on other pages do different skin and hair combinations on the same image to see what goes better with what hair.
I hope this helps and you have a go at making your own book. I will be also making notes for my copics and my Prisma color pencils.
Thank you to Pam @ The Bugbytes for having me as a designer today.