Friday, 28 October 2011

Halloween

Hi all,
Today I thought I'd share with you some Halloween cards I made. I used the same image and just changed the card sketch and the way I coloured them in.

I used a stamp by Sugar Nellie. It's simply Sassy Witches Cauldron. You can but it from Funky Kits. Just to warn you they have a lot of nice stamps.



I couloured them in with my promarkers. You can see I used the same colours and just changed around which bit was purple etc.


The Promarkers I used are -


Violet, Amethyst, Auergine.


Pumpkin, Amber, Mandarin.


Holly, Forest Green, Green.


Blush, Vanilla.


Black, Cool Grey 5.


Here are the finished cards.





I hope you liked the cards I made. Thank you Sheila @ Shes a Sassy Lady for having me as a designer today.


I'm entering these cards into






Kelly x

19 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Great cards, and yes - Sugar Nellie stamps are way too tempting! Jo x

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

These are wonderful cards. I love the different colors you chose for each card. Thanks for sharing with us today at She's A Sassy Lady.

Fiona said...

fab cards kelly...fab colour combos on each of them.

Thanks for joining us at The Sugar Bowl this week.

Fi
x

GoonerGirl said...

FAB Cards love the colours.. Chris xx

scrappysharon said...

I just love these cards Kelly that are fantastic...
Sharon x

MissyG said...

love the image - great card
Linda

Flowergirl said...

Fab cards, great image choice x
wendy x

Izzwizz said...

Terrific cards, I really love your bats!

Wendy said...

Fabulous Halloween cards, love the image and great colours.
Wendy xx

Pink Dandelion said...

Fantastic cards, love how the images look so different having changed the colours. I think my favourite is purple hair. Debs xx

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful card ♥ Thank you for playing at the Sugar Bowl!

'The Crafting Owl' said...

Great cards. I think I like the purple hair tooxxx

jillb said...

Great cards, and lots of fun too! xx Jill B

craftybirdlisa said...

Fab cards xx

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow super cards love them all ... my granddaughter would love the one with the purple hair bestest ... just doing a bit of blog hopping ... thank you for visiting me tooooooo ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

sparklingblackrose said...

What a great collection of cards-this is why I love stamps and digis-so versatile! Elaine-xxx-

alifrew said...

Love these cards, halloween is a great time for crafting xx

Lorna's crafty creations said...

Fabulous cards xx

Maureen said...

Lovely set of cards, well done.
Maureen........x