Saturday, 22 October 2011

Bloghop

Hi all,
Today I'm taking part in The Bugbytes bloghop. The theme was Autumn or Halloween. If you've come straight here you need to start at The Bugbytes and follow the list. Here is my project a Halloween sign to go on my front door.



I used K&Co halloween paper on all three. I used Martha Stewart punch around the page for the spider web. For all the lettering on all three I printed the words out onto card and then cut them out. I went the edges in lack on the letting to cover the white card.




Here I used two stamps by Sugar Nellie. This is my first attempt at purpla and red hair. I'm quite pleased how they turned out. You can get these stamps at Funky Kits. Link is in my side bar.


I cut the bats and the house out using Martha Stewart punches. I added some glitter with my glitter pen.

I hope you enjoyed my Project. You now need to stop by Debbie and see her wonderful project.


Enjoy the bloghop. Don't forget to go back to The Bugbytes at the end as there's some wonderful candy.

Kelly x

23 comments:

AllisonF (Goody Bag Diva) said...

I think it is terrific! Soooo love that paper!

Pam said...

WOW! Love this and all the cuts go so well with the wonderful background papers. TFS

Pam said...

Love the decor and the cuts go so well with the wonderful paper. TFS

Dayna Sabrina said...

Kelly this is awesome! The spider web frame gives it a special touch!

amylynne said...

Fabulous wall hanging! Love the spider web frame! Cute!

Audrey Frelx said...

What a wonderful and festive wall-hanging!!!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Kelly what a wonderful wall hanging. Love the colors and the design. It will look wonderful on your front door. TFS

Carole P said...

Kelly I would love this hanging in my kitchen. I have the perfect wall space for it! Thanks for sharing!

Kymberlee said...

The colors and paper are fantastic! LOVE IT

Cricut Couple said...

Wow! This is Fantastic!!!

Kate said...

Great job! I love those witches, I might need to take a closer look at those stamps!

Newbie2crafting said...

Great Job!!

Dana
Danascraftycorner.blogspot.com

CraftyLoops said...

Awww this is really lovely. Perfect. Lee x

Lori Apgar said...

So cute! Love all the details you added and colored!!

Debbie said...

oh my...this is just too cute ! Great job !

Preeti said...

Amazing!!

Preeti
www.creativegifts-preeti.blogspot.com

marg0006 said...

This is a cool banner. ice and spooky. My email is marg0006@verizon.net and my blog is Loving Scrapper 101.

Carolyn/MamaC said...

What a fun project! This could be used for all the seasons! Great job!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Mel said...

Bootiful- I like how you put the bat on, letting their wings free. :)

JenL said...

Beautiful wall hanging!

callyannc said...

This is so cute! I love all the wicked good colors! TFS CallyAnn(new follower)
http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com
Come on over:)

Jeannie said...

This is so cute! Thanks for sharing

Izzwizz said...

This is brilliant - I love it! I NEED that bat punch LOL!