Saturday, 23 July 2011

My First Gatefold Paperbag mini Album

Hi all,
I thought I'd share a mini album I recently made for a swap with you all. It's the first time I've made a gatefold mini album. I used Black party bags, Tilda Classic card stack and lots of bits and bobs I had already. This is picture heavy. I'm patiently( not really) waiting for my flip camera to arrive so I can stop being so picture heavy lol.
























I hope you liked this mini. This is for a lovely lady called Tiffiany. Hopefully she'll love it.


Take a look at this link if are wondering how it's made. It's a fab tutorial.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v2ngyH1uM4


I'll be posting some more cards I made later aswell.

Kelly x

18 comments:

Sarah said...

Such a clever idea :) x

Catherine said...

Fantastic album!

Alizabethy said...

It looks so glam!

Wendy said...

Fabulous album x

sue said...

gorgous album love the colours sue xx

sue said...

gorgous album,love the colours sue xx

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

This is a great little mini album. Love the colors you chose. TFS

CraftyLoops said...

Wow, this looks really fantastic. So much work has gone into it. Lovely. Lee xx

Kathleen said...

this is a lovely mini album.
kathleen mc x

SueB said...

Hi Kelly, your mini is just beautiful, thanks for you sharing :) Have just become a follower of your lovely blog too! Suzie xxxx :)

lizzies said...

Stunning Mini Album

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow how super ... thank you for the lovely tutorial ... lovely mini album bet you loved doing it ... I am blog hopping ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

SandraCraftyCardz said...

Beautiful Colours SandiMac xx (DC)

sparklingblackrose said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kelly! Elaine-xxx-

Nicki said...

This turned out really well, I'm sure it will be appreciated x

Joey said...

WOW Kelly this is stunning and so beautifully made. Joey x

mazza said...

WOW Kelly this is awesome, im off to watch the video you linked to see how it was made. Im sure Tiffany will love it its so very Glamourous.
Well done
Now following you too
Marie xx

Cricut Couple said...

Stunning! Absolutely stunning!