Thursday, 29 July 2010

Wow

I can't believe it has been a month since I last posted. What have I been doing you may ask. Well I have been involved in lots of swaps. I have also finally finished my Raks. You will probably understand this, I've been busy but I also haven't had the creative itch to get them done. I've been in a bit of a lull. That is about to change though. I've got some great projects coming up that I will be posting.

I was also lucky to receive this award from Pam at
www.thebugbytes.com . I am in shock. Now I need to decide who I'm going to pass this award onto.





Here are the rules for this award

1. Thank the person who gave this award to you

2.Copy this award and put it on your blog

3.List three things you love about yourself

4.Post a picture you love

5.Tag five people you wish topass this award on to.

Three things I love about myself.

1. I love being creative

2. I make my family smile

3. I love learning about new things

Picture I love


Tag 5 people

I would like to pass this award on to

1. Bunny Zoe's crafts @ www.bunnyzoescrafts.blogspot.com

2. Christina @ www.creationswithchristina.com

3. www.thecuttlebugspot.blogspot.com

4. www.youhadmeatcraft.com

5. www.bugjunkie.blogspot.com

I am lucky enough to say that I am now a designer for shesasassylady. I debut on Friday 30th July. Here's the addy www.shesasassylady.blogspot.com

I hope you will all have a look. It will be another mini album. I am addicted to making these lol.

Well that's all for today. Enjoy your day
Kelly:)

1 comment:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Coongratulations on the award! I sent you an email.