Friday, 30 July 2010

My Debut

Hi all,
It's my debut on
www.shesassylady.blogspot.com. I made this cute little mini album using Accent Essentials. I cut the flower out of a cereal box 8 times. Then I cut the paper and assembled it. The flower was 4" x 4". I like this cart. It's one of my first carts coming with my Expression. I hope you like the mini album. Like all my albums the photos that will go in it will finish it off. I hope you like what I've done so far.









I hope you like the album.
Kelly x





3 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

You have an adorable little album. It is so pretty now, I bet you can't wait to fill it with beautiful photos!

Cher~ said...

This is so pretty. Love the paper collection. Thank you so much for reminding us that AE can be a great cart too.

Jamie Lane said...

Great album!