Monday, 19 April 2010

First day

Hi all,
Welcome to my Blog. This is a first for me. I've never blogged before and needed a lot of help. I would like to give a big Thank you to Pam at The Bug Bytes (you can tap on her button to the right). Pam has been a great help with setting up this blog. Without her help and patience you wouldn't see this. I have also learnt a lot from Pam's Gypsy Videos so please go look at her blog.
I'm hoping to post my first designs by the beginning of next week.
Please feel free to leave a comment or any tips. Like any crafter I'm still learning as I go along and any help is received gratefully.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again

Kelly x

1 comment:

DGirlLV said...

Hi Kelly,

Just a short note to welcome you to the world of blogging! Looking forward to coming back soon to view all your crafty designs!